According to Ayurveda, it is incredibly important to taste our foods and herbs. Rasa, the Sanskrit term for taste, can signify a variety of things, including excitement, juice, plasma, and essence.
Rasa is the essence of life in a very real way, and it impacts every aspect of our being, from structure and metabolism to our general state of mind and awareness.
Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent are the six Rasas. Including all six flavors in your meals helps to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. Moreover, adjusting the amounts to your constitution will make you feel satisfied in the long run.
Below Mentioned Are The Majestic Health Benefits Of Rasas: -
The same five components that make up the doshas also make up the taste. These include space, air, fire, water, and earth. Each taste has a different impact on Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These six flavors might help you restore balance to your doshas when they are not functioning appropriately.
- Sweet - The sweet taste is made up of water and earth, and it's helpful for Vata and Pitta balance. It improves longevity, vigor, and healthy physiological fluids and tissues when consumed in moderation.
- Sour - The sour taste encourages saliva production and appetite. The sour taste stimulates the mind and emotions, as well as hunger, digestion, and excretion. However, it should be consumed in moderation because consuming too much sour food can cause serious health issues.
Ojas Amla Supplements are made from 100 % pure and natural extract of the Amla fruit thereby, making them a wonder capsule with antioxidant characteristics to help you achieve your fitness goals. Our amla supplements contain 500 mg of Amla Fruit Extract.
- Salty - The earthy and fiery flavor is salty. Because of its grounding and moisturizing properties, it's ideal for Vata. Sea vegetables, sea salt, black olives, rock salt, and other salty dishes are examples. It also enhances the flavor of foods, aids digestion, maintains electrolyte balance, and cleanses tissues. Salt, on the other hand, can have a deleterious effect as well on the blood and skin.
- Pungent - Pungent food is the hottest of all the rasas, hence it helps with digestion. Pungent meals swiftly aggravate Pitta while balancing Kapha. When pungent tastes are coupled with sour, sweet, or salty meals, Vata responds best.
Hot peppers, ginger, onions, garlic, mustard, and hot spices are all examples of pungent meals.
- Bitter - Bitter foods also aid brain cleansing by lowering desires. It benefits Pitta and Kapha the most, and Vata the least.
Raw green vegetables, turmeric, and herbal goods are examples of bitter foods.
Ojas Ayurveda turmeric curcumin extract capsules are prepared with 100 % organic turmeric. The natural spice of curcuminoids is one of nature's best-kept secrets.
- Astringent - This Rasa is the fusion of Air and Earth elements. It helps in Stabilizing Pitta & Kapha but can complicate the Vata type. Astringent foods remove water from the body's tissues as they contain natural diuretic traits. Tulsi is considered an Astringent food.
Ojas Tulsi Supplements are prepared from Tulsi leaf extract that is 100 percent pure and natural. It is a Stress-reducing plant that aids in stress reduction.
With the understanding of the qualities of the six Rasas & the related elements, we can make appropriate food choices that can help us balance & maintain a state of optimal health.
Ojas Ayurveda provides a natural herbal extract that aids in the formation of Ojas and boosts immunity. The unique essence of Amla, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, and Turmeric Curcumin is transmitted by Ojas Ayurveda. The goodness of these herbs pervades our bodies and helps to strengthen our muscles and tissues.