Looking for a Solution to a Health Concern?
Our Well-Trained and Experienced Doctors are now available for an Online Consult. Booking an appointment has never been easier. Just a click away.
Why Ojas Ayurveda Doctors?
Our doctors have the expertise to understand and get to the root cause of the disease or problem.
- Remarkable Results-Results of the treatment are visible within two to three months, with substantial relief if the advice is followed by patients diligently.
- Personalised Diet Chart-Diet is an essential component of Ayurveda; our doctors advise daily dietary intake based on the individual's constitution or Prakriti. Along with the Supplement intake, a balanced prescribed diet could assist tremendously in eliminating the health concern.
- Regular Follow-up-To ensure our valuable customers progress, our doctors are available for a Follow up Consult.
- Satisfied Clients-The team of doctors available at Ojas Ayurveda have more than 5 years of experience with thousands of satisfied clients enjoying optimal health. They have helped numerous people to ward off their diseases from their roots.
- Video Consultation with Doctors-We also provide the consultation via video conferencing, the experience is similar to talking to a specialist in person.
Essential Guidelines for Booking a Consultation:
- Each Consultation Slot is for 25 Minutes
- You could book 2 Slots if you would like to speak for a longer duration.
- While booking, kindly write your full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Please write your health concern, in available space while booking.
- During the call, kindly keep a pen and notebook ready, incase you need to write down anything important about diet or herbs.
- It is advisable to write down the Generic name of your ongoing medicines and mention them to our expert during an online consultation.
Dr. Akshada Sanjay Bhor
B.A.M.S, MD Anatomy (Scholar)
Panchkarma and Yoga Specialist
Duration of 1 Consultation Slot : Maximum 25 Min.
Consultation Fee: 500 Rs/-
Availability : Monday to Saturday, 10:30 am to 05:30 pm Indian Time Only
Dr Nitu Wadkar
MD - Ayurveda & FMT
(Specialist in Chronic Diseases)
Duration of 1 Consultation Slot: Maximum 25 Min
Consultation Fee: 500 Rs/-
Availability: Monday to Saturday, 10:30 am to 05:30 pm Indian Time Only
Health Matters and Ayurveda
We are in the midst of a major shift in health care. Ayurvedic medicine is a natural healing system which promotes nontoxic substances and recognises the role of the mind and emotions.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is composed of seven Dhatus or tissue layers. Kapha (elements of Earth and Water) is responsible for all the tissues generally, it forms the basic substance of the body. It is specifically responsible for plasma, muscle, fat, marrow and reproduction. Pitta (elements of Fire) creates the blood, which holds the body heat and Vata(Elements of Ether) creates bones, whose porosity holds air. Diseases of the doshas are usually reflected in the tissues that they govern. Pitta diseases involve the blood. Vata diseases usualy involve the bone. Kapha diseases usually reflect the other tissues, particularly the plasma. However, any of the doshas can enter into any of the tissues and create various diseases. Diseases are classified not only according to the doshas they govern, but also according to the tissues the doshas have entered.
A healthy body empowers us, and we often take it for granted. We give more importance to our professional lives than our health. We often consider meeting with a doctor when a health condition deteriorates. Why not understand your prakriti or composition according to the wisdom of Ayurveda.
Ojas Ayurveda Doctors: Consult with Top Doctors and specialists
The doctors at Ojas Ayurveda have been treating the patients with their enormous knowledge and experience. We leave no stone unturned in delivering tailored health solutions to our patients. We aim to develop disease-free societies worldwide and take Ayurveda to every home. We encourage people to adhere to a natural lifestyle, following a balanced diet based on their Prakriti. The best part is that Ayurveda never causes any side effects.
Opt for the Best Online Doctor Consultation During your busy Schedule
The digital world and the advent of sophisticated technologies has also revolutionised the health industry. Now, all professional and well-qualified doctors are available online for consultations. If you are busy with your business or job or family, you can book an online appointment with the doctor. You can take care of your health meticulously with online physician consultation services. Ojas Ayurveda Doctors also offers online medical consultation, promising the best ayurvedic, natural & herbal solution to your health problems. The Consultations are 100% Safe, and be assured that your online consultation will be fully private and secured.
Our Ojas Ayurveda Products
Ojas ayurvedic supplements are made of 100% extract pure herbs ensuring no preservatives, chemicals, and side effects upon consumption. The wide range of products have been formulated by one of the best Ayurvedic doctors from North India and tested during every step of the manufacturing process. We adhere the all the quality guidelines while testing the products. Here is a the list of wellness areas covered by our Ayurveda products:
- Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Products
- Cardio Support Ayurveda Products
- Ayurveda Products Supporting Men's Health
- Weight Loss Ayurveda Products
- Ayurveda Products to Improve Bone Health
- And a much more list of products.