The human nervous system is quite a complex however a crucial part of the body. The sensory nerves perform numerous bodily functions, including reacting to external and internal stimuli, digestion, regulating body temperature, emotions, and breathing. It is also responsible for strengthening and maintaining the body's structure and enhancing the quality of life.
Do you also think that keeping the nervous system healthy is daunting? If that’s your perspective, this write-up is especially for you. When you incorporate a healthy lifestyle and a nutritious diet, it can regenerate a balance.
Here, we’ll discuss the natural ways of strengthening the nervous system.
1. Routinely Challenge the Mind with a Workout
We all do physical exercise or workouts daily to remain fit. But, what about the health of our nervous system? Do you have any regular plans for mind workouts? If not, start solving crossword puzzles and let your mind do some work. This activates the nervous system and enhances its abilities to perform all essential functions seamlessly.
2. Daily Guided Meditation
Meditation is the surefire way to calm your nerves as well as your heart. It keeps your mind fresh and energizes the body. The responsibility of nerves is to monitor the functioning of involuntary & voluntary responses. Meditation helps in keeping those nerves calm and stress-free. A 10-15 minutes session of meditation maintains the breathing rate & blood pressure level in our body.
3. Sunlight Exposure
According to researchers, a daily dose of sunlight mitigates several health issues. Even if you sit under the sun for a maximum of 10 minutes, preferable between 7-9 am, it will boost your nervous system effectively. Additionally, you also get vitamin D to improve your bone health.
4. Practice Walking Barefoot
Walking barefoot not only aids the nervous system but also strengthens the immune system. You should walk barefoot for at least 15 to 20 minutes daily. Let’s have a look at some other benefits of barefoot walking:
- It mitigates the risk of heart-related diseases.
- It makes the leg muscles potent.
- It reduces inflammation & pain.
- It provides fresh energy to the brain.
- It enhances the overall body figure.
- It aids in normalizing the biological rhythms
Consuming a nutrient-rich diet aids in maintaining a healthy weight as well as improves the functioning of the nervous system. A healthy diet protects you from a plethora of health diseases. Foods such as cauliflower, sardines, sprouts canola oil, and seeds are essential to maintain the balanced working of the nervous system. You can also intake brown rice, beans, eggs, potatoes, and bananas.
CalmOjas- A Herbal Supplement for a Healthy Nervous System
Apart from the enlisted ways to enhance the performance of your nervous system, you can also incorporate CalmOjas in your diet plan. It is 100% ayurvedic with no side effects and helps maintain the health of your nervous system, improves memory, and aids in maintaining emotional balance. It assists in calming nerves, improving the hormonal system, and treating anxiety. It encompasses Brahmi, Ashwagandha & Tagar that have innumerable benefits as discussed below.
Benefits of Brahmi
- It improves memory & immunity.
- It cleanses blood & kidneys.
- It cleanses kidneys & soothes the liver.
- It is brain tonic because it revitalizes the brain cells.
- It is a nervine herb & removes toxins.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- It improves the hormonal system.
- Having calming properties, it is an excellent herb for nurturing the mind
- It rejuvenates the nervous system muscles
- It promotes the healing of tissues.
- It is regenerative for weakness in elderly & children.
Benefits of Tagar
- It is a root that enhances the nervous system's health & enriches memory.
- It helps calm the nerves and treat anxiety.
- It aids in maintaining emotional balance.
The Bottom Line
By following the above instructions, and consuming CalmOjas, you can have a healthy nervous system. Make sure to have adequate water intake each day & workout regularly to boost its functioning. There are very few natural & herbal products that are committed to improving the the nervous system. But Ojas Ayurveda is dedicated to delivering premium quality products, and you can count on us.