When it comes to satisfying our taste buds, we all go for mouth-watering foods like pizza, burgers, or desserts. However, we tend to ignore the havoc they may cause to our digestive system additionally making us put on some extra weight. Have you ever wondered what junk food or irregular eating habits can do to you? Well, the answer is 'Acidity.'
Acidity or Acid reflux has been escalating among people for the last few years due to unhealthy lifestyles and poor eating habits. The immoderate acid production in the stomach is a severe medical condition called hyperacidity. This write-up is a handy guide to a healthy gut, ensuring you can free yourself from acidity problems.
Common Causes of the Excess Acidity
Myriads of factors are responsible for the acidity problems like eating habits, lifestyle, body type, and much more.
- Skipping meals often.
- Eating disorders like incorporating food at odd times.
- Taking excessive amounts of junk, oily and spicy food
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking.
- Lack of sleep, depression and anxiety.
- Following a sedentary lifestyle.
Various Symptoms of Acidity
- Bad Breath
- Feeling of fullness of stomach
- Immense pain in the stomach and throat.
- Heart burn.
Best 5 Ways To decrease symptoms of Acid Reflux Naturally
- Cold milk: Drinking cold milk helps in decreasing inflammation, heartburns and uneasiness.
- Avoid warm water: It is advised to avoid drinking lukewarm on an empty stomach as it can affect digestive fire.
- Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are the powerhouse of nutrients and fight against acid generation in the stomach. It relieves intense stomach pain by neutralizing the acid in the stomach. Hence take one spoon of crushed cumin seeds and mix it with the water. Start drinking it after every meal to keep the digestive system healthy.
- Staying hydrated: The more you drink water, the more hydrated you are, ensuring no acid production in the stomach. Ensure you drink at least 7-8 glasses of water daily to keep your stomach clean. As a result, you will not experience the feeling of heaviness.
Acidity according to ayurveda
The symptoms of acidity when relates to Amlapitta according to ayurveda. Amlapitta is one of the major disease which occurs in mahasrotas (stomach) .As per acharya Charaka Amlapitta is pitta predominance disease which is related to Annavaha srotas( GI tract) & Purishvaha Srotas(Intestine) occurs due to mandagni and ama. When Amla guna (sour) of pitta is increased is called Amlapitta.
Treatment according to ayurveda:
Principle of treatement of acidity or amlapitta is nidana parivarjana( breaking root cause), use of medicinal drugs ( shaman chikitsa), and panchkarma (shodhan chikitsa). Vamana and Virechana are ideal as mentioned as per classical texts for aggravated dosas.
AcidityOjas contains blend of herbal medicinal drugs and its extracts which helps in shaman chikitsa ( decrease in vitiated dosas by medication) and attributes to equilibrium of body dosas irrespective of once prakriti.
Don’t Let Your Acidity Issues Keep You Up at Night: Try AcidityOjas!!
Ojas is one of the reputed brands of ayurvedic products that stimulate a healthy life. The herbs used in the products are directly sourced from the Himalayan valleys and are pure and free from preservatives.
AcidityOjas is a unique blend of ayurvedic herbs that are potent for curing acidity problems. These herbs comprise Dhanyaka, Jeera, and Saunf to help you deal with indigestion, abdominal pain, and bloating. These herbs naturally balance the acidity. Let's have a glimpse of the benefits of these herbs thoroughly.
Benefits of AcidOjas:
- It possesses antacid properties.
- It balances three doshas embodying Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. \
- It helps in regulating acid production in stomach.
- Helps in healing mucous lining of stomach.
- It decreases bloating, flatulence, indigestion.
- It is a powerhouse of iron.
- It enhances weight loss and alleviates the excessive fat in our bodies.
- It is a rich source of immunity-boosting antioxidants.
- It helps in
- It promotes a healthy digestive system.
- It enhances your skin quality.
If you have been suffering from acid reflux for months or years, it's high time to fight against your problems by adhering to the above-recommended guide. It's crucial to free yourself from the acidity problem. Otherwise, it can be intensely dangerous. Don't let it affect your appetite over a long period; make AcidityOjas a part of your diet.