The Kidney function is closely related to the nervous system and to the reproductive organs. As wrong eating habits hamper the functioning of the stomach and G.I. tract, inappropriate intake of liquids damages the kidneys and the Urinary tract.
Toxins accumulate in the kidneys, particularly when the kidneys are not filtering the blood properly. Symptoms may include back pain, swollen prostate or kidney stones, kidney diseases are more likely to develop among people, especially if they already have high blood pressure issues, heart problems, or diabetes. In this blog, we list some suggestions for keeping the Kidneys Healthy.
Incorporate These 5 Tips into Your Lifestyle For Healthy Kidneys
- Adhere to a Kidney-Friendly Diet: A kidney-friendly diet is associated with fruits & vegetables which are low in sodium and carbohydrates. Follow this diet and it also aids in maintaining your weight, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Excess consumption of calcium or foods like spinach, which contain oxalic acid are too be avoided.
- Moderate travel recommended- Excessive travel, an overactive and an anxious mind may weaken the kidney function. Fear and stress damage the kidneys on a psychological level. We recommend moderation in everything.
- Get Considerable Amount of Sleep: To enjoy an energetic body, one must try to get a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Troubled sleeping habits may affect your entire body functioning right from the headache, migraines and high blood pressure.
- Limit Your Alcohol Consumption: The excessive consumption of alcohol may throw off a few of the functions of our body, including the kidney. Alternatively, kidneys are weakened by drinking either too much or too little water. Even too much of antibiotics have a negative impact on the kidneys.
- Say No to Smoking Habits: Regularly smoking decreases the blood flow into the significant body organs, resulting in a high chance of kidney diseases. Along with smoking, the medications don't effectively treat high blood pressure and diabetes, and if left untreated, it may cause kidney problems.
Renal disease according to ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, renal disease is a disease of Mutravaha Srotas. Though all the three Doshas and Dushyas are involved in the disease, Kapha dosha responsible in blocking microvessels and developing microangiopathy. Vata is responsible for degeneration of the structure of the kidney. In ayurveda there are some drugs which work on mutravaha srotas vydhis and help in detailing with the side effects caused by renal disfunction. RenalOjas contains such herbal drugs which helps in various kinds of kidney diseases accordingly.
Want to Maintain Optimal Kidney Health? Try RenalOjas Right Away!
RenalOjas is a unique ayurvedic blend for optimal kidney health. It encompasses various natural herbs, including Punarnava, Varuna, and Kalmegh, which are considered suitable for our bodies. The product is formulated under strict quality guidelines without adding preservatives and chemicals. The best part is that the ingredients are directly sourced from the Himalayan Valleys. Let's check out the benefits we get from the herbs included in the product.
Benefits of Punarnava
- It helps strengthen the kidneys.
- It assists in improving and revitalizing this essential organ and hence aids in overall health and vitality.
- It is perfect for conditions of weak kidney function, leading to water retention and oedema.
Benefits of Varuna
- It helps reduce the pain caused by renal stones and facilitates the dissolving of kidney stones.
- It also helps to reduce urea and creatinine levels in the body
- It is one of the excellent diuretics in Ayurvedic herbs.
- It is a good blood purifier, helping us in regularizing homeostasis.
- It also helps us combat constipation on account of having laxative properties.
Benefits of Kalmegh
- It is packed with antioxidants and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also prevents the damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- It helps in overcoming digestion issues.
The above write-up has detailed information on how to protect the health of the kidneys. In addition, you could book a doctor consult on our website as our well qualified doctors’ could educate you on diet and lifestyle recommendations based on your prakriti.