Leading an unhealthy lifestyle affects the female reproductive health. Endometriosis and Polycystic ovary syndrome have been on the rise among women. Unfortunately, high levels of stress and anxiety only elevate the problems. Another huge area of concern among couples these days is conception and infertility.
Being overweight or underweight can inhibit pregnancy and cause complications during pregnancy. Hence its imperative that one maintains optimal body weight. It is advised to have sufficient sleep and follow a nutritious diet. Let’s have a look at other ways to protect the Female Reproductive health.
- Quit Smoking
Smoking directly affects the reproductive health of an individual. In numerous studies conducted, it was found that smoking is one of the most prevalent causes of infertility among couples. Moreover, excessive smoking in women may increase the FSH or urinary follicle-stimulating hormone levels. This affects the normal functioning of the menstrual cycle and lowers the count of eggs.
- Incorporate More Calcium & Magnesium
Magnesium is a great remedy to dizziness, headaches, and sugar cravings for women. Adding calcium in the diet is essential for overcoming depression, cravings, and premenstrual fatigue. Both of these elements have greater significance for women’s health. Calcium and magnesium are found in sesame seeds, avocado, nuts, leafy green vegetables, coconut, and lentils.
- Drink Plenty of Water throughout the day
Drinking sufficient water regularly not only improves the digestive system but also assists in keeping the reproductive system healthy. However, a lack of water in the body can cause fatigue and sluggishness. For a healthy female reproductive system, it is essential to consume adequate water.
- Practice Safe Sex
Reproductive health also includes healthy sexual relationships. Safe sex practices are essential for reproductive health for women of all ages. It is advised to take precautions and have regular screening for sexually transmissible infections.
Buy FemOjas - Best Product to Promote Female Reproductive Health
FemOjas is a rejuvenating herbal blend for female reproductive health. A unique blend of Shatavari, Ashoka, Lodhra, and Udumbar, it assists with gynecological disorders. It helps nourish the ovum and helps increase fertility. This distinctive combination of herbs is effective for improving lung health, enhancing sexual organs, and is good for menopause as well. FemOjas aids in milk production and nourishes the mucus membrane. Let's check out the benefits of herbs included in FemOjas:
Benefits of Shatavari
- It is one of the most rejuvenating herbs for the female Reproductive system
- It is effective for the lungs, stomach and sexual organs
- It aids to increase milk and nourishes Mucous Membrane
- It nourishes the ovum and increases fertility
- It is good for menopause
- It is good for ulcers, thirst relieving, and fluid protective power.
Benefits of Ashoka
- It aids to bring regularity in hormones & the menstrual cycle.
- Its cooling properties help easing the sensation during a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- It lowers the body temperature during fever.
- It improves digestion and is the best cure for bloating.
Benefits of Lodhra
- It is a powerhouse of antioxidants managing all skin issues.
- It has anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties alleviates pimples & acne.
- It helps prevent fever as well.
- It is often used for heavy menstrual bleeding.
- It assists in controlling diarrhoea.
- It improves digestion and regulates intestinal secretions.
Along with the above guidelines on maintaining reproductive health, you could follow some yoga postures under the supervision of a yoga teacher and consume FemOjas, a natural and chemical free supplement which are made from 100% standarized extracts and the herbs are sourced from the Himalayan Valleys. The product is formulated by top ayurvedic doctors in the country, powered by the 5000 plus years of the wisdom of Ayurveda. Ojas Ayurveda has a variety of products to maintain healthy living and promote general wellness. You can visit our website and explore the products and alternatively book a consultation with our doctors on lifestyle changes and holistic wellness.